Stochastics Meeting Lunteren 2016
The 45th annual meeting of the Dutch probability and statistics community.
- November 14-16, 2016
- Conference Centre De Werelt
Westhofflaan 2, 6741 KH Lunteren
Tel: +31 (0)318-484641
W.Th.F. den Hollander (Leiden)
M.N.M. van Lieshout (CWI/Twente)
A.W. van der Vaart (Leiden)
Stochastics - Theoretical
and Applied Research (STAR) cluster
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research through its Section Mathematical Statistics (VVS+OR)
- Jean-Rene Chazottes (Paris)
- Concentration inequalities. Part 1: Introduction.
- Concentration inequalities. Part 2: Recent results in statistical physics and dynamical systems.
- Ramon van Handel (Princeton)
- A new look at the majorizing measure theory. Part 1: Interpolation.
- A new look at the majorizing measure theory. Part 2: The contraction principle.
- Michael Jordan (Berkeley)
- On the computational/statistical interface: Lower bounds in optimization theory, the Bregman-Lagrangian, and symplectic integration.
- On the computational/statistical interface: Stein's method for matrix concentration, and decoding from random histograms.
- Peter Pfaffelhuber (Freiburg)
- The tree-valued Flaming-Viot process with selection.
- Selective sweeps in structured populations.
- Angelika Rohde (Freiburg)
- Adaptation to lowest density regions with application to support recovery.
- Locally adaptive confidence bands.
- Silke Rolles (Munich)
- Processes with reinforcement and a supersymmetric sigma model.
- A closer look at vertex-reinforced jump processes.
- Steven Berghout (Leiden)
- On the relation between Gibbs and g-measures.
- Conrado Freitas Paulo da Costa (Leiden)
- From particle systems to the solution of a stochastic differential equation.
- Hakan Guldas (Leiden)
- Mixing times of random walks on dynamic configuration models.
- Rianne de Heide (CWI/Leiden)
- Bayesian inconsistency under model misspecification.
- Mahdi Mahmoudi (Groningen)
- Inference on/in/of networks. Joint with Ernst Wit.
- Anja Rueten-Budde (Leiden)
- Investigating hospital heterogeneity with a competing risks frailty model.
- Mahdi Shafiee Kamalabad (Groningen)
- Regularization of non-homogeneous dynamic Bayesian networks with partially information-coupling.
- Sanne Willems (Leiden)
- Optimal scaling in survival analysis with ordinal data.