I hold a tenure research position at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I am also, as a CWI Fellow, the Technical Lead for Digital Publishing at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), and member of the W3C teams on Strategy as well as on Technology & Architecture.
- Office address: CWI, Science Park 123, P.O. Box 94079, 1090GB Amsterdam, The Netherlands1
- mobile: +31-64-104.41.53
- Email: Ivan.Herman@cwi.nl or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GnuPG: strong key and older, somewhat weaker key (I use the former for private purposes, the latter for work.)
- ORCID ID: 0000-0003-0782-2704
- FOAF: see my public FOAF file
- I have accounts on LinkedIn2, Facebook, Twitter3, or Flickr.
Note, however, that I spend a lot of time outside my office, so it is probably safer to contact me by email or use my mobile phone. ↩
Note that, as a principle, I accept connections on LinkedIn only with people I really know. Please, do not bother me if this is not the case… ↩
Don't expect much on twitter; I am a very very casual user… ↩