Hello! I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Cryptology Group at the Centrum Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI), hosted by Ronald Cramer. I am working in the intersection of coding theory and cryptography, with the goal of designing efficient quantum-secure cryptographic protocols.
Prior to coming to the CWI, I obtained my PhD from Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), where I was fortunate to be advised by Venkatesan Guruswami and Bernhard Haeupler. There, I mostly focused on coding theory and related notions in pseudorandomness.
- Correlated Pseudorandomness from Expand-Accumulate Codes. In Submission. With Elette Boyle, Geoffroy Couteau, Niv Gilboa, Yuval Ishai, Lisa Kohl, and Peter Scholl.
- New Bounds for Thresholds of Code Ensembles. ICALP 2022. With Chen Yuan.
- Smoothing Codes and Lattices: Systematic Study and New Bounds. In Preparation. With Thomas Debris-Alazard, Léo Ducas, and Jean-Pierre Tillich.
- Circuits Resilient to Short-Circuit Errors. STOC 2022. With Klim Efremenko, Bernhard Haeupler, Yael Tauman Kalai, Pritish Kamath, Gillat Kol, and Raghuvansh R. Saxena.
- Two-Round Perfectly Secure Message Transmission with Optimal Rate. In Submission. With Chen Yuan.
- Sharp threshold rates for random codes. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 2021. Preliminary version at ITCS 2021. With Venkatesan Guruswami, Jonathan Mosheiff, Shashwat Silas, and Mary Wootters.
- Bounds for list-decoding and list-recovery of random linear codes. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 2021. Preliminary version at RANDOM 2020. With Venkatesan Guruswami, Ray Li, Jonathan Mosheiff, Shashwat Silas, and Mary Wootters.
- LDPC Codes Achieve List Decoding Capacity. FOCS 2020. Invited to FOCS special issue at SICOMP. With Jonathan Mosheiff, Noga Ron-Zewi, Shashwat Silas, and Mary Wootters.
- On List Recovery of High-Rate Tensor Codes. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 2020. Preliminary version at RANDOM 2018. With Swastik Kopparty, Noga Ron-Zewi, Shubhangi Saraf, Shashwat Silas.
- Lossless dimension expanders via linearized polynomials and subspace designs. To appear in Combinatorica. Preliminary Version in CCC 2018. With Venkatesan Guruswami and Chaoping Xing.
- On the List-Decodability of Random Linear Rank-Metric Codes. ISIT 2018. With Venkatesan Guruswami.
- List-Decodable Codes: (Randomized) Constructions and Applications. PhD Thesis. May 2020.
Email address: nar [at] cwi [dot] nl
Office: CWI M263