People and Projects
BSc and Master Theses
Current and Available
- Yuan-Ho Yao, Master of Logic, Hybrid Quantum Communication Complexity (co-supervised by Stacey Jeffery and Kai-Min Chung)
- Sebastian Zur, Master of Mathematics, Quantum Queries
- Hunter McKnight, Master of Logic, Quantum Shell Games
- Lynn Engelberts, Capstone bachelor thesis, Amsterdam University College,
Implementing Quantum-Cryptographic Protocols using SimulaQron: thesis, code on GitHub, June 2019. Winner of distinction.
- Thijs Blom, Bachelor Thesis Mathematics and Computer Science, Dirichlet L-series and transforming generators of principal ideals in lattice-based cryptography, July 2018
- Jelle Don, Master of Logic Thesis, Post-quantum Security of Fiat-Shamir Signatures, August 2018. Resulting article published at CRYPTO 2019.
- Jeroen van Wier, Master of Logic Thesis, Quantum Plaintext Non-Malleability, June 2018
- Merel Schalkers, Capstone bachelor thesis, Amsterdam University College, A review of the bomb testing attack copying Wiesner’s private-key quantum money, May 2018
- Charlotte Rugers, Master of Science Thesis, Leiden University, Cyber Security Academy, Risk Management and the Quantum Threat, January 2018
- Esteban Landerreche, Master of Logic Thesis, Leaning on Impossible-To-Prallelize Work for Immutability Guarantees in the Blockchain, September 2017. Resulting article submitted
- Brecht Boskalion, BSc Thesis Artificial Intelligence, Python Programming Project: The Perfect Bib-File, June 2017
- Tim Coopmans, Master of Logic Thesis, Robust Self-Testing of (Almost) All Pure Two-Qubit States, April 2017. Resulting article published in PRA.
- Yfke Dulek, Master of Logic Thesis, Quantum Homomorphic Encryption for Polynomial-Sized Circuits, May 2016. Resulting article published at CRYPTO 2016.
- Filippos Vogiatzian, Master of Grid Computing, Secure Identification In The Isolated Qubits Model, October 2015.
- Casper Thuis, BSc Thesis Artificial Intelligence, Visualisation of Sport Rating Systems: website, source code, report, June 2015
- Maximilian Fillinger, Master of Logic Thesis, Reconstructing the Cryptanalytic Attack Behind the Flame Malware, September 2013.
- Maria Velema, Master of Logic Thesis, Classical Encryption and Authentication under Quantum Attacks, June 2013.
Current and upcoming
Let me know if you are interested!